Skip to content

Simpleology

Deciding “what to build next” is hard. Your voice is the most important element of our decision process. Don’t be shy – tell us what you want. But please look for the feature you want first, and if it’s already there, cast your vote. If not, start a new topic.

699 results found

1. The Deligate option should compile into one email.

When you deligate to an email address, it seperates each task into several different emails. An option to deligate say 5 items to one email address/person would create less congestion within the employee emails (thus, less room for error), sending ONE email to each employee email address stating that the deligated tasks are available.

Also, listing the tasks in the email would help the employee get started if they are unable to get to a computer, especially if they have what they need to complete at least some of the tasks (unless a BlackBerry App is produced, this would solve…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to revise your calendar choice from Your Account

Ability to revise your calendar choice from Your Account. There seems to be nowhere to do this at present.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. backplanning indicator on targets when BP items are present

in my life on the stuff i want, on the targets, i think it would help to have an icon indicating when there are backward planning items set

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to associate daily task items with a particular life target so that they are automatically added to that goals backward planner.

This way when reviewing a life goal you could see all of the steps you had taken towards completing that goal so far. Also, during any particular day you can see clearly how you are allocating your time and energy among your life goals.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatically copy a backward planner item to the "stuff I want" section when you set it as a major focus

The beauty of Simpleology is the ability to take a vague long term goal and turn it into a task today, that will start to change my life.

I want to take a long term goal, backward plan and then take the first task as my medium term goal, backward plan ... first task as short term goal ... backward plan ... to first daily task.

But, the system blocks the flow from "stuff I want" to "daily tasks". Setting a backward planner item as a focus sends it into limbo. I can't then backward plan from that major focus…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to split your daily tasks into 2 groups. Inward and outward tasks.

Inward tasks are when you can switch off all means of communication - email, phone etc.. and focus on the tasks at hand that require no other input besides your own. Outward task require external communication (e.g. getting back to people on the phone, over email, meetings, calling clients etc...)
    If on daily tasks you could split these tasks - grouping them, you would be much more productive when attacking the day. Inwards tasks first followed by outward or vice versa.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. integrate a bussines plan with a CRM into Simpleology

integrtae bussines plan with CRM into Simpleology

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. in Lists, Add a new list, adding a field for a short description would print a better managable physical list

Having several printed lists can make it a bit confusing seeing only their title and the lists themselves. Having below the title a short description of what the list is about or what it accomplishes would make it easier to handle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A widget to put a thought in front of our noses as the energy \ thought starting point of the day, to remind until we change it

From time to time there are quotes that really get me moving, or an aha! or a thought..I would love a widget where I could display that on my screen automatically each time I open the computer or Simple., and then be stored to refer to later occasionally (ie in the lists maybe..) A Simpleology post-it in a sense. That makes ONE thought\quote stand out to reflect on, get my energy tuned in with, or a direction in place just as I go to move (ie opening the computer to start this day)
    many thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability For Lists Feature To Keep Items In Same Order When Published To A Public Link

When I order the items in My Lists, they appear in a different order when I hit the publish link and put them online. Would be great if we could keep the same order list items when we publish(share) them online.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tracker: Would like to superimpose charts

This is a very useful and cool tool. I'm hoping one of the enhancements you will be putting in is to be able to have one graph over the other so if, for examples, you are tracking sales by two different people or of two different products, you will be able to see if there is any correlation between the two.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lists feature as a 4th split in Start My Day, next to 'Do it now', 'Delegate' and 'Schedule'.

During the day one easily gets a lot of idea's as for what things to put in ones Lists. Challenge is to not put it in one of the Lists and get distracted, but offcourse to put it in the dreamcatcher and transfer it the next day. However, right now we have to do this manually, from out off any of the three available options, most likely 'Delegate' to myself since I cannot copy and paste once in my Daily Targets screen. The same is true with Trackers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Trackers Feature: Dynamic tracker for percentage of Daily Targets completed.

System generated dynamic tracker, which will track what percentage of your Daily Targets you have completed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Trackers Feature: Nested Trackers

It would be awesome to have nested trackers.

For instance, I've been building up my running stamina using interval training. So I started with 45 sets consisting of 1min walking, 30secs running. I slowly built up my stamina by changing the length of those sets with every session i.e. increasing running time and decreasing walking time. I'm doing the same with my skipping routine.

It would be cool if I could have a tracker for the "General Set" length (e.g. 2mins), the "Sub-sets" (30sec walking, 90sec running) and the number of sets (e.g. 40 sets), and be able to overlap…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it a relevant tool for people who need to organize multiple issues

in order to make this even remotelly useful, you must allow a means for multiple short, medium, long term goals. If you only have one of each, you don't need a software program to help you out... you are already

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make a timeline feature that ensures a target is reached "on time".

I have a target that should be reached in two months. There are six steps to reaching this target which take one to two weeks to accomplish. I want to see the date/time each step must be completed by in order to reach the target on or before two months. I want to see the timeline for one particular target at a time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show in a mindmap, or some visual way, how it all fits together

I think in a more holistic and divergent way - not linear and piece by piece :-) ... Can you show the process and tools on a one pager (like a mindmap)?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Observation Log Barriers & Multipliers

I sometimes think of effective barriers to leech generating actions. If I am able to remember & apply the remedy long enough the leech is gone. Leeches can be persistent & slippery & forgotten incredibly fast.

1. I'd love the barrier or booster multiplier to feature on our Daily Target Sheet, not as a target item to be completed today, instead as a "First Aid" Section above our actions in red, to be kept there until the new barrier was working, or the booster multiplyer is now a habit.

2. In the "Observation Log" currently just the observation is recorded, with the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. to write a plan of our existing major targets in daily target praxes

Many times i have to rewrite a target at majot focus just to put the plan. It would be much easier if we have this ability in daily target praxes as in major focus

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Simpleology