Skip to content

Simpleology

Deciding “what to build next” is hard. Your voice is the most important element of our decision process. Don’t be shy – tell us what you want. But please look for the feature you want first, and if it’s already there, cast your vote. If not, start a new topic.

699 results found

1. When you choose to schedule an item, allow the user to choose whether or not to delete the item from the daily task lists.

Even though I carefully schedule my day each day, the nature of my work requires me to shift my priorities. If I schedule something and then don't complete it, I lose it from my task list and have to re-enter it later. I would like the option to schedule an item but have the task stay in my Daily Targets.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it more like a game!

People love addicting games! Make it so you can design a character and include "Power ups" and stuff like that!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ad tags to any record. and simple srch/edit around them. to find important just looking at record not reading it all to find its importance

ad tags to any record. and simple srch/edit around them. to find important just looking at record not reading it all to find its importance

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New Widget or Function - Axioms

I've found when creating daily targets I'll often have a thought that isn't particularly actionable, but rather a sentiment or pearl of wisdom that I would like to review later. Would be great if there were a dedicated button included next to the Do It Now and Delegate buttons that labeled something as an Axiom or philosophy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have training mode do your full start my day

With how training mode is currently set up, if you are on a low belt it does not go through all of the steps of start my day. This requires me to first do start my day, and then go through the training start my day in order to advance my training level. There should be an option to have the training mode go through your full start my day so that it doesn't have to be repeated.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate with Microsoft OneNote for note-taking and idea logging

OneNote is an incredible note-taking system. If Simpleology could interface with OneNote, it would allow people to brainstorm ideas, make notes on projects and tasks, etc. The feature would send Simpleology tasks to OneNote. A OneNote add-on would allow items to be transferred to Simpleology as a DT, list or other part of the system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrate Simpleology with Mindjet Mindmanager

Mindjet is the best Mindmapping software out there, we should be able to go back and forth with Simpleology. There are myriad applications here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add checkbox options to view alternate sorts in FreeForm Priority mode

After using HIME, I like to reprioritize options that scored at the same level using freeform method. It would help to be able to see the HIME score while in freeform mode.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Import lists

If I have an outline and want to create a task for each item, it would be great if I could just import the outline and have each item create an item in a list

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Do bulk actions on deliberated items

I would like to do bulk actions on deliberated items like put them into a list and add reminder dates.
    Why? Quite often, when I'm brainstorming or dream catching lots of items that need to be done on the same day and/or belongs to the same category comes up.
    And the next morning, it takes quite long to put every item into the same list or give it the same reminder. And doing it for each item individually, I'm also more likely to make and error.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Choosing a google calendar

When entering a task into google calender, right now, it is not possible to choose a calendar.
    For example I have 5 different google calendars, besides the main one for my google account.

The problem is, my main calendar i synced with calendars from my husband and some of my friends, but i don't want them to see all of my tasks and to dos.

So it would be great, if we would be able to choose one of our google calendars, when entering something new.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Share our belt acheivements via a Facebook app

When I got my belt I wanted to share it on Facebook. I think a FB app would be really good for that! ;)

I know I can post a status message manually but I think people an app post with some kind of little graphic of a guy wearing a white/yellow/orange/etc... belt doing a flying kick ;-) would generate a lot of interest in people to find out what it is all about, especially when they see our progress throughout the belts (also because it would look fun, too, rather than a heavier "I got this work done today"…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Backward planner to retain items and reference them when moved to other locations

This would be reverting to functionality that was removed in 4.0.

(I never think it a good idea to remove functionality, incidentally, unless there's a very good reason such that it actually hinders usability which, in this case, I don't think it did.)

In 3.0, we could add Backward Planner items to a Stuff I Want list item and then, when ready to act on a task, we could send it to either Dreamcatcher, Daily Target, or Short/Medium/Long Term Focus and the Backward Planner would retain the item in the list and a field would indicate where the item was…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Life is a game - Add a measurement feature that lets us track our score in life and tag rewards to that score

I just took the StrengthFinder2.0 survey and learned something about myself that I already knew....I like a good competition. So I've heard of this concept of gamification which led to this crazy idea -> adding the ability to create your own personal reward system linked to accomplished tasks. Thought it might be a fun and effective way to celebrate the small wins and give us users another way to tie our tasks to a WHY. Maybe each task is worth points and you can "buy" a reward with those points OR maybe an hour workout 3 days a week is…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to create lists on the fly

when doing start my day it would be nice to be able to create new lists from within lists dropdown box (instead of having to leave page and go to lists)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give the option to either copy OR move from our lists

Currently when I click the daily targets icon in the overlay on an item on any of my lists, it copies the item from the list to my targets...which is fine (I use that a lot) UNLESS I would rather move it. Many times I would. Some items need not be duplicated throughout the system and it can create clutter.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. completed items on checklist to move to bottom (just like Daily Targets)

I like it how when you check something off your Daily Targets it moves to the bottom of the screen so you can easily see what you have left to do. I would like checklists to work in the same way: completed items move to the bottom of the screen.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. time line on tracker graphs to scale

The current tracker graphs have the same amount of space between entries whether they were a few minutes apart or a few months apart. I'd find it more helpful as a tracker, tracking how I'm doing at doing X every day, if I could see the graph on an axis that was to scale.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Choose some completed Start My Day items to delete, others to archive

When I finish Start My Day items, I'd like to be able to mark SOME of them for archiving and to delete others. For example "pick up suit at cleaners" doesn't need later reference: DELETE. But something that is part of a larger project would be usefully ARCHIVED so I could later double-check the stages of progress in research or development. This could be done with the check-boxes--checking all the items to delete (or archive) at once

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Review Belt Lessons. Be able to go back and solidify a habit if having trouble implementing the new task consistently.

I would love to be able to go back and stay in a "belt level" until I felt that I had really mastered the idea. I love all the belts and I think the pacing, for the most part, is good. However, I've found myself off and on wishing I could go back for a day to the concept I'm struggling to cement and get walked through via the video to solidify the habit before I tried to add more to my plate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?