Skip to content

Simpleology

Deciding “what to build next” is hard. Your voice is the most important element of our decision process. Don’t be shy – tell us what you want. But please look for the feature you want first, and if it’s already there, cast your vote. If not, start a new topic.

699 results found

1. Show recurring tasks on the overlay's "add to list" button & enable adding a task to recurring task as a subtask

The recurring tasks appear in the list section as a type of list. Show these also in the list of lists when clicking on the "add to list" button so that a task can be added to a recurring task as a subtask.

Although I can make any task a recurring task, I often have added a task during Start My Day that I think would be better as a subtask of a recurring task rather than a task or a recurring task itself, e.g. some kind marketing task that could be added as a subtask to a "Daily marketing"…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Multiple account access via the same browser

Link accounts that you use for separate purposes, log in to them at the same time, and switch between accounts

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A Simpleology accountability partner system

A large deficit in the challenge of becoming truly productive is, when working / using Simpleology on one's own one needs to rely almost entirely on one's own faculties and willpower to remain focused. For many this is very difficult and no matter how good or effective the tools at our disposal are, this will always be deciding factor in whether or not they meet their goals.

In the spirit of "pair programming" (sorry to non-programmers, as a programmer it's the best analogy I can come up with) a Simpleology "pair productivity" accountability system would remove this final hurdle by…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Share our belt acheivements via a Facebook app

When I got my belt I wanted to share it on Facebook. I think a FB app would be really good for that! ;)

I know I can post a status message manually but I think people an app post with some kind of little graphic of a guy wearing a white/yellow/orange/etc... belt doing a flying kick ;-) would generate a lot of interest in people to find out what it is all about, especially when they see our progress throughout the belts (also because it would look fun, too, rather than a heavier "I got this work done today"…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to sort the lists themselves (not just the list items)

Right now it seems like our lists are stuck in alphabetical order. My lists are more accessible in the scroll menu when grouped by category or even frequency of use. In the mental lock box we used to be able to sort our lists (then called "categories"). Could we have that back?

P.S. It would be nice to be able to do this with the folders too.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add SMS/email to Dreamcatcher commands to return a list of engine keywords or list of lists

This would be useful because, when working with the SMS/email interface with a lot of engines or lists, it is not always possible to remember the lists or engine commands.

To go to the website to remind ourselves of the engine keywords / lists defeats the point of working remotely with SMS/email to dreamcatcher.

e.g. commands: "getengines" and "getlists".

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display trackers in multiple chart styles. ie bar chart, pie chart, etc

The tracker feature is great, but the report is quite limited. ie, I'm interested in tracking how many phone calls I make in a week. It doesn't matter to me when during the day I make them, but just need to know the total amount by the end of the week and how many I made each day. It would be great to be able to change the display of the tracker data to show in a bar chart form instead of the current linear form?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Plug-in for Google Apps

I run my business on Google Apps, using GMail, GCal, GDrive etc. Many 3rd party apps for CRM and project management have a plug-in for GMail that allows you to interact with the app right from within GMail. Examples are Streak (projects and pipeline), Pipedrive (pipeline mgt), Contactually (CRM) etc.

This makes it easy to integrate actions in mail, contacts with Simpleology.

What triggered this was when i tried to invite a new person into a project. I couldn't do it from the contact manager (I almost couldn't find the contact manager!). After contacting support the work around was to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide the ability to text 'Next' + List to receive the next item from ANY list.

It would be great if we could text 'Next' + List to Simpleology to receive the next item from ANY list, not just daily targets.

For instance, I was sitting in my truck waiting for my godson to finish football practice and had time to return some phone calls.

I have a 'List' called 'Calls' that I'm able to add to via engines, but I needed to be able to text 'next' to 'calls' to get the next name and number on the list.

This would also be great to use for or my grocery list too :)

Thanks for…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Project Task Assignments to Start My Day

Currently there is not a way to assign a task to a current Project from the Start My Day or Daily Target features. In a sense, we have to start our day twice - Once in the Start My Day process and then again in the project section when entering tasks.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Slider for Urgency

I love the HIME prioritization. The impact and ease sliders are great. I would like a third dimension of urgency. Whether we like it or not we have urgent tasks that may not be as High Impact as other, but non the less need to be done today. I would like this to added somehow in to the prioritization module.

And then I would just like to say that I love Simpleology.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be nice if once I have marked something as recurring, it would highlight just like it does once I've scheduled something on my list

As I said, once marked as recurring, when the cursor hovers over the recurring symbol, it should be highlighted just like if it scheduled already. Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. compatible to goverment computers

being in the military and being a simpleology member for years now, i used to be able to access SMD and the whole service through the goverment computer.

Since the update, the site is considered bad due to the new technology used.

I think having a version that would work on a goverment computer would help people use it more, expecially when clearing out tasks that are work related. let me know if i can help in any way.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. in lists: allow ability for completed items to be deleted or shifted to bottom

in the lists we after we check something off, we should have the option of deleting it from the list. at minimum the completed task can drop to the bottom so the ones that need to be checked off are still on top.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to move daily target to a projects subtask

Would be the same as linking daily targets with projects but instead of moving to project task, it would be moved to a project's tasks's subtask

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to Delete an Item After Finding in Search and Sending to Daily Targets

When I search for an item and it's found as a Do It Later, I am able to Send to Daily Targets. The list now has 2 items found as a Do It Later and Daily Target items. I am not able to delete the Do It Later Item. It says it deletes, but it doesn't. If you do a search again, 2 items display, you attempt to delete and it deletes! So there is a work around. Would love to have it delete the first time around.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Up loaded inspiration and possible divide long term goals into segments to accomplish along the way.

Have a place in the top center of page to up load Inspirational quotes pictures or videos to help visualize the plan. It could be broken down into steps that once that part is achieved you move on to the next phase of long term plan.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 31 32 33 35 Next →