Skip to content

Simpleology

Deciding “what to build next” is hard. Your voice is the most important element of our decision process. Don’t be shy – tell us what you want. But please look for the feature you want first, and if it’s already there, cast your vote. If not, start a new topic.

436 results found

1. Let us add to the "Mental Drop Box"

Well when you are on Mental Dropbox you are able to add categories however to add items you have to go and start your day again. I use simpleology to start my day most of the time and have noticed this to be an issue many days because you often forget stuff the first time.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 Features Mental Lockbox

I have been using Simpleology for a while and when my Mental lockbox got full, I was trying to move my ideas, thoughts etc. to the Dream catcher. It went very slowly, and I was trying to find a way to move all of them to my Dream catcher.

The feature is that you will be able to move your mental box thoughts (categorized or uncategorized) to your Dream catcher by:
    1. Being able to mark any thought and press a button to move them all to the dream catcher.
    2. Being able to use "mark all" option.

As you…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Carry over Sub-tasks when moved/copied to Dream Catcher or Mental Lock Box

If I can't finish all the sub-tasks in a project in a single day, I may need to move that project to the Dream Catcher or Mental Lock Box to be completed at a later time. Wouldn't it make sense that all the sub-tasks associated with that project should remain attached to it? As it is, if I copy/move a project with Sub-Tasks to the Dream Catcher or Mental Lock Box, the Sub-Tasks get deleted. So when I bring the project out of hiding so I can work on it some more, my sub-tasks are gone and I have to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. By Removing the Need to Reload the Page for Lists Functionality

When adding a new list from either moving or copying a daily target to a new list the first time works perfect. Then after that first item has been added to a new list one needs to refresh the page before other targets can be copied or moved. It appears that this refresh is needed so that the new list can be put into its alphabetical location in the right click options. Once I figured it out it became a non-problem, as once hitting F5 would solve it. It was kind of fun solving it, and it seemed it might…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 'Making Continuous Improvements' step in 'Start My Day' Observation Log Color Sorted

Make Continuous Improvemtent step 3 of 'Start My Day: Sort observations logged somehow to differentiate whether Money, Time, or Energy: Leech or booster. It would be great if the user could define the colors or some other marker/s so that when looking at the observation log it would be easy to see what were leeches and what were boosters and in what categories so that it is easier to make sense of, as sometimes for the desire for speed some of us (me anyway) write short phrases or even one word and it has led to some ambiguity when reading…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is it possible to have the time of the time stamp on the trackers correspond with the time zone we're in from account info?

Is it possible to have the time of the time stamp on the trackers correspond with the time zone we're in as based on the personal information?

It seemed to be out of sync by 12 hours, as it's reading morning of the same day, when it is evening for me. Still an awesome new tool to have date and time stamped on information to keep track of it, even from an SMS, and I'll be using it anyways. :-)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Drag-down menu (visible at all times)

My internet-connection is not always super-fast, so I find myself waisting a bit of time just going from one pag in simpleology to another. So when I want to update for instance my short-term-focus, I have to use at least two clicks and wait for two pages loading.

If we had a drag-down-menu that was always available regardless of which page you are on, I would probably save myself some frustrations and time clicking from "my day" to "my life" etc. I find the browsing cumbersome and slow, and that keeps me from using simpleology at times...

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Internationalize date formats based on user-defined time zone

Allow users to select in their account what time-zone region they are in and display dates accordingly.

Currently, the date shows for me, 7/11/2012 in the Mental Lockbox but I would prefer the format to be 11/7/2012 as in the UK.

Other than in the ML, I think the long date format currently used is OK for any region.

Similar requests here (but slightly different), so I suppose they could all be included in the same update:

https://simpleology.uservoice.com/forums/106391-simpleology/suggestions/2558795-include-time-zone-for-india

https://simpleology.uservoice.com/forums/106391-simpleology/suggestions/2915422-is-it-possible-to-have-the-time-of-the-time-stamp-

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Give the ability to copy a list to a daily target task

Much of what I do is repetitive for different clients. So if I have to build a website I would have a daily target of 'Build website'. Then instead of creating sub-tasks each time, I would copy one of my lists into it.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Reg, great idea and you can already do this.

1. Go to the “Recurring Tasks” list under Lists.

2. Create a new List there.

3. Enter each of the sub-tasks required there.

4. Use the Recurring Tasks module in Start My Day.

5. Select this list as needed.

Great simple way to manage simple processes …

Mark

10. Ability to keep some tasks visible regardless of "color"

Currently I use colors to sort my tasks (work, home, hobby). But sometimes there are tasks that I would like to keep in my "current" sorted list regardless of what sort-list (color) I'm viewing. For instance if I need to call someone, I'd rather see it in every list (color) than ONLY in one of them (so I don't forget) just because I'm focused on the list of a chosen color. Hope you understand what I mean. It can basically be implemented by keeping one of the sorting-colors visible at all times.

Sorting was a great improvement by the way!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey guys, yeah this isn’t as obvious as it should be. When you have the mouse over the item you want to complete, look to the left on the Options Overlay and you’ll see a check mark. Tick that to complete the item.

Please let me know if that makes sense …

Mark

13. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

“Lockbox” is now replaced by “Do It Later” and “Lists” …

The idea is that most things don’t belong on a todo list. Many belong on another list of things you may do later … You can create lists like “movies I want to see” “books to read” “marketing ideas” etc … and move ideas there that you aren’t going to act on immediately. Then you can choose to act on them later if you so choose.

14. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Recurring reminders nested within a list

I'm doing the green belt training: mastering lists. I've never been able to work out how to do something and was hoping this training would cover it but it doesn't.

What I am trying to do is create a list that has recurring items within it but not show up as individual recurring task items.
    I've created my list: Birthdays.
    Within that list I want to have a sublist of dates that will recur on an annual basis with a scheduled reminder.
    I have got around this by creating a task per date, setting it as a recurring one, and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Be able to set categories for recurring tasks OR send them through the engines before adding them to the Daily Targets list

When I select recurring tasks to do today in Start My Day, I have to set the category for each of them every day. When one creates a recurring task, it doesn't hold on to the category, and when I try to put a prefix on a recurring task that's set up in my engines to put the task in a category, it doesn't happen when the recurring task is selected.

It's annoying to have to set these every day!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Start My Day > Recurring Tasks has been updated to retain the Labels you have set.

Not yet applied but in development, we will soon include the ability to see the Recurring Tasks with Labels before you copy them to your Brainstorm / Daily Targets list. That should help with quick decision making.

1 2 18 19 20 22 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Simpleology

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base