Skip to content

Simpleology

Deciding “what to build next” is hard. Your voice is the most important element of our decision process. Don’t be shy – tell us what you want. But please look for the feature you want first, and if it’s already there, cast your vote. If not, start a new topic.

436 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. allow dream catcher SMS to work for UK users

...no you cant sms to an email address in the UK it doesnt work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released some major improvements to the “Options Overlay” and drag-n-drop across the whole site.

You can now easily drag-n-drop your items by simply grabbing the row and dragging.

As for the “Options Overlay”, we’ve removed the whole “ON / OFF” toggle concept, reduced the space it consumes, improved the organization of the options/icons, and now allow you to simply click anywhere on the “Options Overlay” that isn’t an icon to remove that row’s overlay so that you can highlight/copy that row’s text, double click to edit, and/or access click-able links.

All in all, these improvements should have a positive impact on your use of the system.

4. Email completed daily tasks -

we used to be able to do this. Can we have it back? I like to send my boss my got done list at the end of the day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Not really a feature

I've just listened to the update audio that comes up when I first log on. It's taken 3 goes but I stuck it our this time and listened all the way through ....because the background music makes it really difficult to hear what you are saying Mark and I went away in frustration. If the music could be toned down I think it would help greatly. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you make recurring tasks have many subtasks?

I have a lot of tasks I do daily, about 15, and it would be so much better if these could be nested, so they do not get all jumbled around with my other tasks of any given day. Now they all get mixed up and I waste a lot of time searching for them, and I don't want to waste five minutes every day reordering them and color coding them. It would be so much better to just have this option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop adding un necessary steps stick with your original philosphy offer retro versions of the software.

Stop adding un necessary steps stick with your original philosphy offer retro versions of the software. It was much more effective about a year ago where in my opinion you got it right.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Moving Actions up/down in Daily Targets (to get into Priority Order) Should be easier.

Using the Arrow up in a list of 25 or so actions, a number of times, is a pain.
    Can WE not grab it to drag and drop?
    If not can we color the line to show priority?
    Or pit a Pty number beside and then sort by its (All 1's to top, followed by 2's etc)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released some major improvements to the “Options Overlay” and drag-n-drop across the whole site.

You can now easily drag-n-drop your items by simply grabbing the row and dragging.

As for the “Options Overlay”, we’ve removed the whole “ON / OFF” toggle concept, reduced the space it consumes, improved the organization of the options/icons, and now allow you to simply click anywhere on the “Options Overlay” that isn’t an icon to remove that row’s overlay so that you can highlight/copy that row’s text, double click to edit, and/or access click-able links.

All in all, these improvements should have a positive impact on your use of the system.

10. A button that makes Simpleology your homepage so that when you open your browser in the morning, it's right there for you to start your day.

So many folks don't know how to add a page as the homepage in their browser of choice. Having a button that says, "Make Simpleology your homepage" would make this simple for folks and start them off using Simpleology every day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. enable users to automatically route an item to a list, when using the omnibox feature

enable users to automatically route an item to a list, when using the omnibox feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make a safe list for surf disrupt

There are a few sites I use for work. It would be great if instead of a surf disrupt notice I get an encouraging "keep working!" notice. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. improve white belt training

If you are going to "force" the repetition of Start My Day et al ad nauseum, then the "Streak" Counter should count as having completed "Start My Day" once the training is completed. Otherwise you have to go through BOTH which is a complete duplication and waste of time. I thought the point here is efficiency. This is not efficient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey, Andrea.

When you go through “Do Today’s Training”, if you have your “SMD Schedule” defined in the SMD Streak Tracker going through the training will indeed count toward your SMD Streak.

I suspect that you have not yet defined your SMD Streak Schedule, which is why performing SMD does not yet count toward any type of streak.

Try the following:

1 – click on “Streak: 0” in the header of Simpleology. A popup to “Streak” will open.

2 – once the “Streak” popup is open, from the “SMD Schedule” drop-down menu define how many times a week you require yourself to perform Start My Day. Then click Save.

3 – from that point on, when you perform Start My Day any time within a 24-hour period (even when going through today’s training), the fact that you did perform Start My Day will be recorded.

CC -

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have recurring tasks show up in Daily Tasks

Items that are listed in recurring tasks would function better if they turned up in Daily Tasks once "start my day" had been completed to simplify the days planning and ensure nothing is forgotten. An option to set a day to a recurring task would be brilliant for those things that crop up weekly but you still dont want to risk forgetting to do them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Kerry,

In Start My Day there is a “Recurring Tasks” module (third from the left) which offers you the ability to add any item you have marked as “recurring” to your Morning Brainstorm list.

From there, when you go through the “Decide” module, you can opt to include (or not include) your recurring tasks to your Daily Targets.

As far as setting specific intervals for recurring tasks (i.e. recur on: monday, daily, weekly, monthly, etc.), we have plans for including this option in a future update of Simpleology.

CC-

17. Have a comments field for DC items, openable by clicking on an icon next to that DC item.

So, when you first input a DC item, you can add comments or expand on the idea.
    I know the idea is to dump the idea in the DC and forget about it.
    But often, it's necessary to put much more info down when an idea comes, for two reasons.
    1. A one-line title may not be enough to remember the full scope of the idea.
    2. When ideas come, the creative juices might already be flowing enough that a single line will not be enough to record the outpouring.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to add an idea in the Daily targets screen. I might need to do it today.

I think of things (or a new thing arises) that were not in my daily targets list but need to be done today, so dream catcher isn't really appropriate. At the moment I go back and redo start my day to be able to add the new item to today's targets.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Brad,

There are actually a few ways to add to your Daily Targets list without having to go through Start My Day each time.

The first option is, after you add a Dream Catcher item (on the Dream Catcher page – https://my.simpleology.com/#dream-catcher), when you hover your mouse over the item you will see the “Options Overlay” (black bar with white icons). The first icon, if clicked, will move the item from the Dream Catcher to the bottom of your (incomplete) Daily Targets list.

The second option, as Susan pointed out in her comment, is to set up a Simpleology Engine – https://my.simpleology.com/#engines – that will route specific entries into your Dream Catcher. Susan explained how to set up an Engine very well in her comment. Once you have an Engine set up, you then have many avenues for dropping things into your Dream Catcher – https://my.simpleology.com/#accessories – which coupled…

19. Have review dates for lists.

Have a review date for each list (as distinct to the items in the list). Allow me to make these repeatable. I would use this to schedule a regular review of a list where I collect all my business ideas. The reminder task would then show up in the plan my day at the appropriate time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Diane,

As the Simpleology training series is new, and we have no way to truly identify any given User’s understanding of the system, we’re asking that everyone – Newbie to Expert – start at the beginning and earn their belts “fairly” by going through the training in full.

We the developers who likely understand the system and concepts better than anyone are going through the White Belt training the same as everyone else. So we can relate to and understand your situation.

To help improve and expedite the experience of each day’s, and each belt’s training, we’ve devised a new pattern that first welcomes you to “Day X” of your “Y Belt Training” – giving you a visual reference of your progress and goal – and then for most days of the that belt’s training, it will be a consolidated version of what you have been seeing (i.e. days one…

• Don't see your idea?

Simpleology

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base