Skip to content

Simpleology

Deciding “what to build next” is hard. Your voice is the most important element of our decision process. Don’t be shy – tell us what you want. But please look for the feature you want first, and if it’s already there, cast your vote. If not, start a new topic.

436 results found

1. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released some major improvements to the “Options Overlay” and drag-n-drop across the whole site.

You can now easily drag-n-drop your items by simply grabbing the row and dragging.

As for the “Options Overlay”, we’ve removed the whole “ON / OFF” toggle concept, reduced the space it consumes, improved the organization of the options/icons, and now allow you to simply click anywhere on the “Options Overlay” that isn’t an icon to remove that row’s overlay so that you can highlight/copy that row’s text, double click to edit, and/or access click-able links.

We also increased the size of the “Lists” and “Label” drop-downs, as well as alphabetized the order of the lists that appear.

All in all, these improvements should have a positive impact on your use of the system.

3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Labels display - on right in Decide - only displays 4 Labels. Scrolling down list is a wast of time. SHOW more Labels please.

Labels display - on right in Decide - only displays 4 Labels. Scrolling down list is a wast of time. SHOW more Labels please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released some major improvements to the “Options Overlay” and drag-n-drop across the whole site.

You can now easily drag-n-drop your items by simply grabbing the row and dragging.

As for the “Options Overlay”, we’ve removed the whole “ON / OFF” toggle concept, reduced the space it consumes, improved the organization of the options/icons, and now allow you to simply click anywhere on the “Options Overlay” that isn’t an icon to remove that row’s overlay so that you can highlight/copy that row’s text, double click to edit, and/or access click-able links.

We also increased the size of the “Lists” and “Label” drop-downs, as well as alphabetized the order of the lists that appear.

All in all, these improvements should have a positive impact on your use of the system.

5. Add drag feature to daily targets so we can prioritize targets easily

Old interface use to allow us to easily drag actions to rearrange order. The new interface does not allow this and we have to click an up or down arrow multiple times to move. Be great if you could sort this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. IPad drag and drop to sort daily target priorties

iPad drag and drop prioritization feature would be very nice. Arrows are a pain

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add overlay feature to recurring tasks

The Recurring Task is a List (with it's sub-tasks) that is by it's very nature used far more frequently than any other Lists and yet it has none of functionality of the overlay that is always available for a List.

To be able to manage the sub-tasks (other than edit, complete, delete) of a List I use daily and have it appear as a selectable option in Sart My Day, I have to create a Recurring Task with the name of my appropriate List (to point me to it) then instead of using that Recurring Task and managing the sub-tasks…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Retrospective input of data

It's not always possible, and if it's an off work day - a sometimes forgotten action, to actually input the data on the actual day of the relevant measurement. Can we have the facility to select the date of the input to enable the capture of retrospective data against it's correct date?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a usable user interface for Wimiki running on an Android tablet.

The current UI is obviously designed for a phone and everything is just bigger, and in fact it's too big and goes off the screen. It makes it pretty unusable and it would take too much work to create a new layout for 7 inch and 10 inch tablet displays.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Instead of using arrows to move items in the Daily Targets list up or down, it would be great to be able to drag and drop to have

Maybe it's me from lack of training and newness, but the arrows to move list items up and down can be cumbersome. I've used other lists, like toodledo, with drag and drop function.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Retreive billing invoices from user account

currently I have to request each billing period invoice individually be produced manually by customer support every month for our accounting which seems like a crazy labour intensive process from your side and an annoying recurring task for me - I can't be the only one who needs a proper invoice?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Consistent use of icons through Simpleology

When amending my LIST records I had been flummoxed by the sub-task icon that sits to the right.

The reasons for that are that firstly the blue icon is indeed a clickable icon when the it appears against a list in Dailey Targets and secondly, when I mouse hover the blue icon on the List page my mouse does change to suggest it is a clickable link - so I've been click, click, clicking and demanding my screen to change to no avail!

It took an accidental click in using the new system to realise that I should access the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Selection box per task in lists

On editing my lists I note there is a multiple selection box to highlight all and assign an action. Perhaps it's just me but I can't imagine wanting to action a complete list in the same way. Is it possible to have selection boxes per line to select multiple items by line? I'm sure this function has been available previously.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When writing in on the short term focus

When writing in on the short term focus. I clicked on the medium term focus, then went back to short term focus and it was gone. This was after I spent 10 min writing in it. The save option should be used when you log out not by switching to another category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

“Lockbox” is now replaced by “Do It Later” and “Lists” …

The idea is that most things don’t belong on a todo list. Many belong on another list of things you may do later … You can create lists like “movies I want to see” “books to read” “marketing ideas” etc … and move ideas there that you aren’t going to act on immediately. Then you can choose to act on them later if you so choose.

20. We need a training center where all the "how-to's" are available there

It seems there are a lot of features that at first i think are missing. but Often i come here and suggest this "new idea" but i then get an answer "You can already do this by....."

So why not create a training center or something where all available features are listed there and how to use them

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?