Skip to content

Simpleology

Deciding “what to build next” is hard. Your voice is the most important element of our decision process. Don’t be shy – tell us what you want. But please look for the feature you want first, and if it’s already there, cast your vote. If not, start a new topic.

436 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. allow dream catcher SMS to work for UK users

...no you cant sms to an email address in the UK it doesnt work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sorting items in dily targets

Sorting/arranging tasks in daily target is somewhat tiresome having to move each item only one step up or down; drag and drop was much better

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You may re-order your Daily Targets (as well as all other targets throughout the system) using the Options Overlay up/down arrows, or by disabling the Options Overlay via the “options overlay: ON / OFF” toggle above the table containing your targets (alternatively hold down your keyboard’s CTRL/CMD key while mousing over the target), where in you will be able to drag-n-drop your targets in any order you choose.

4. Not really a feature

I've just listened to the update audio that comes up when I first log on. It's taken 3 goes but I stuck it our this time and listened all the way through ....because the background music makes it really difficult to hear what you are saying Mark and I went away in frustration. If the music could be toned down I think it would help greatly. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need a training center where all the "how-to's" are available there

It seems there are a lot of features that at first i think are missing. but Often i come here and suggest this "new idea" but i then get an answer "You can already do this by....."

So why not create a training center or something where all available features are listed there and how to use them

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add drag feature to daily targets so we can prioritize targets easily

Old interface use to allow us to easily drag actions to rearrange order. The new interface does not allow this and we have to click an up or down arrow multiple times to move. Be great if you could sort this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released some major improvements to the “Options Overlay” and drag-n-drop across the whole site.

You can now easily drag-n-drop your items by simply grabbing the row and dragging.

As for the “Options Overlay”, we’ve removed the whole “ON / OFF” toggle concept, reduced the space it consumes, improved the organization of the options/icons, and now allow you to simply click anywhere on the “Options Overlay” that isn’t an icon to remove that row’s overlay so that you can highlight/copy that row’s text, double click to edit, and/or access click-able links.

We also increased the size of the “Lists” and “Label” drop-downs, as well as alphabetized the order of the lists that appear.

All in all, these improvements should have a positive impact on your use of the system.

8. Email completed daily tasks -

we used to be able to do this. Can we have it back? I like to send my boss my got done list at the end of the day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back the floating dream catcher input field

It is very convenient to have the floating dream catcher input field back on all/most of the pages inside simpleology. It's faster than clicking on the "Dream Catcher" tab and waiting for everything to finish loading.

With the floating input field, users could immediately go back to what they were doing (for example, if someone is on the daily targets tab, evaluating his tasks for the day, and some idea pops up on his mind, he would just enter it on the floating input field and then submit it and then go back to review his daily targets again.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Daily target functionality not working

daily target arrow on the right dont work. mouse over effect if there were any on daily targets also don't show.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey guys, Senloll is exactly right. Please confirm:

1. You are looking at the Daily Tarets page:

https://my.simpleology.com/#daily-targets

2. You have the “options overlay” switched to “on” (in the upper right corner of the targets list)

3. Once on, move your mouse over the item you want to change. You’ll see many options there, but the “done” tick mark is on the left.

We are creating another training tool to make all of this even easier to use and more obvious. Our apologies if this wasn’t as intuitive as it could have been!

11. Create a usable user interface for Wimiki running on an Android tablet.

The current UI is obviously designed for a phone and everything is just bigger, and in fact it's too big and goes off the screen. It makes it pretty unusable and it would take too much work to create a new layout for 7 inch and 10 inch tablet displays.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Retreive billing invoices from user account

currently I have to request each billing period invoice individually be produced manually by customer support every month for our accounting which seems like a crazy labour intensive process from your side and an annoying recurring task for me - I can't be the only one who needs a proper invoice?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I miss the tick boxes

Can we have the tick boxes in front of a task instead of having to hover over the task? Currently the tick for clicking 'done' obscures the task which is diconcerting. The original boxes also kind of acted as a bullet point to help locate a task quickly

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released some major improvements to the “Options Overlay” and drag-n-drop across the whole site.

You can now easily drag-n-drop your items by simply grabbing the row and dragging.

As for the “Options Overlay”, we’ve removed the whole “ON / OFF” toggle concept, reduced the space it consumes, improved the organization of the options/icons, and now allow you to simply click anywhere on the “Options Overlay” that isn’t an icon to remove that row’s overlay so that you can highlight/copy that row’s text, double click to edit, and/or access click-able links.

We also increased the size of the “Lists” and “Label” drop-downs, as well as alphabetized the order of the lists that appear.

All in all, these improvements should have a positive impact on your use of the system.

14. I want to be able to add to do's directly in my daily target area. I hate having to go to Dream Catcher each time. What do you think?

I want to be able to add to do's directly in my daily target area. I hate having to go to Dream Catcher each time. What do you think?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Try this:

1. create an Engine – https://my.simpleology.com/#engines – with the keyword [dt] (or whatever you’d like)

2. then use the floating Dream Catcher (cloud icon next to the page scroll bar), or any of the other Dream Catcher accessories – https://my.simpleology.com/#accessories – plus your Engine – to route your Dream Catcher entry directly to your Daily Targets.

That should give you almost exactly what you’re looking for.

15. The ability to un-target "daily target" tasks and place them back in the "start my day" list

There are times when we need to put off certain tasks from the "Daily Target" list. So it is very important to be able to remove those tasks from the "daily target" and put it back in the "Start my day" list

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Labels display - on right in Decide - only displays 4 Labels. Scrolling down list is a wast of time. SHOW more Labels please.

Labels display - on right in Decide - only displays 4 Labels. Scrolling down list is a wast of time. SHOW more Labels please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Simpleology

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base