Skip to content

Simpleology

Deciding “what to build next” is hard. Your voice is the most important element of our decision process. Don’t be shy – tell us what you want. But please look for the feature you want first, and if it’s already there, cast your vote. If not, start a new topic.

436 results found

1. Allow item List tags to be retained from previous days. Or if they already are, to be shown on the "Decide" page.

On the "Decide" page, I have some items that are new (from Dreamcatcher and brainstorm) and I have some other items that are carried over from the previous day and from reminders.For items I categorize as "Deliberate It" it gives me the option to add them to a list and/or to add reminders. I think that there are many of these that I add to the same list over and over again each day because it doesn't display what list they're from (if any).

I would like them to display what list they're from, or a blank field or 'none'…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow Users to Export the daily target list in order, after the items are rearranged

A User Can currently Rearrange the order of items in the daily target list.
    But when that list is exported, they are not listed the way a user reorders them.

I reordered my daily target list, and then exported it to a csv file.
    But in the resulting file, the items did not appear in the new order that I put them in.

So can you enable me to reorder the items in the daily targets list so that I can print them out in the order that I want?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display tracker(s) on daily targets page

It would be good to see trackers on the daily targets page, so we are constantly reminded of how we are doing on them. Also, it would be good to have binary trackers (yes/no) as and option and to be able to show a streak, like the one for whether or not we have done the day's training.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. improve white belt training

If you are going to "force" the repetition of Start My Day et al ad nauseum, then the "Streak" Counter should count as having completed "Start My Day" once the training is completed. Otherwise you have to go through BOTH which is a complete duplication and waste of time. I thought the point here is efficiency. This is not efficient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey, Andrea.

When you go through “Do Today’s Training”, if you have your “SMD Schedule” defined in the SMD Streak Tracker going through the training will indeed count toward your SMD Streak.

I suspect that you have not yet defined your SMD Streak Schedule, which is why performing SMD does not yet count toward any type of streak.

Try the following:

1 – click on “Streak: 0” in the header of Simpleology. A popup to “Streak” will open.

2 – once the “Streak” popup is open, from the “SMD Schedule” drop-down menu define how many times a week you require yourself to perform Start My Day. Then click Save.

3 – from that point on, when you perform Start My Day any time within a 24-hour period (even when going through today’s training), the fact that you did perform Start My Day will be recorded.

CC -

6. Blackberry Playbook

I know you had previously stated that you wouldn't support Blackberry Playbook with Wimiki, but if it is available on Android, can you just port it into the Playbook (and even BB10) for use? So many business users still use Blackberry. I also know that App Developers that develop for BB, make more money. (Blackberry is a client of mine too).

Thanks for the consideration.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make a safe list for surf disrupt

There are a few sites I use for work. It would be great if instead of a surf disrupt notice I get an encouraging "keep working!" notice. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In scheduling, in addition to entering in Google, etc.

Allow "to do" items to be scheduled to a certain date within Simpleology so that when you return to Start My Day on that date, the item returns on that date.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. enable users to automatically route an item to a list, when using the omnibox feature

enable users to automatically route an item to a list, when using the omnibox feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A button that makes Simpleology your homepage so that when you open your browser in the morning, it's right there for you to start your day.

So many folks don't know how to add a page as the homepage in their browser of choice. Having a button that says, "Make Simpleology your homepage" would make this simple for folks and start them off using Simpleology every day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Moving Actions up/down in Daily Targets (to get into Priority Order) Should be easier.

Using the Arrow up in a list of 25 or so actions, a number of times, is a pain.
    Can WE not grab it to drag and drop?
    If not can we color the line to show priority?
    Or pit a Pty number beside and then sort by its (All 1's to top, followed by 2's etc)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released some major improvements to the “Options Overlay” and drag-n-drop across the whole site.

You can now easily drag-n-drop your items by simply grabbing the row and dragging.

As for the “Options Overlay”, we’ve removed the whole “ON / OFF” toggle concept, reduced the space it consumes, improved the organization of the options/icons, and now allow you to simply click anywhere on the “Options Overlay” that isn’t an icon to remove that row’s overlay so that you can highlight/copy that row’s text, double click to edit, and/or access click-able links.

All in all, these improvements should have a positive impact on your use of the system.

12. Stop adding un necessary steps stick with your original philosphy offer retro versions of the software.

Stop adding un necessary steps stick with your original philosphy offer retro versions of the software. It was much more effective about a year ago where in my opinion you got it right.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you make recurring tasks have many subtasks?

I have a lot of tasks I do daily, about 15, and it would be so much better if these could be nested, so they do not get all jumbled around with my other tasks of any given day. Now they all get mixed up and I waste a lot of time searching for them, and I don't want to waste five minutes every day reordering them and color coding them. It would be so much better to just have this option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not really a feature

I've just listened to the update audio that comes up when I first log on. It's taken 3 goes but I stuck it our this time and listened all the way through ....because the background music makes it really difficult to hear what you are saying Mark and I went away in frustration. If the music could be toned down I think it would help greatly. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve just applied an update to Start My Day that now recognizes how many tasks you have in your Brainstorm list and skips “blank” or “empty” Start My Day steps that do not have tasks to process.

This update is only true if you are NOT going through “Do Today’s Training”. If you are going through “Do Today’s Training”, to accommodate the lessons / presentations of the training, the “blank” or “empty” steps will not be skipped.

Check it out and let us know what you think.

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Email completed daily tasks -

we used to be able to do this. Can we have it back? I like to send my boss my got done list at the end of the day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released some major improvements to the “Options Overlay” and drag-n-drop across the whole site.

You can now easily drag-n-drop your items by simply grabbing the row and dragging.

As for the “Options Overlay”, we’ve removed the whole “ON / OFF” toggle concept, reduced the space it consumes, improved the organization of the options/icons, and now allow you to simply click anywhere on the “Options Overlay” that isn’t an icon to remove that row’s overlay so that you can highlight/copy that row’s text, double click to edit, and/or access click-able links.

All in all, these improvements should have a positive impact on your use of the system.

19. allow dream catcher SMS to work for UK users

...no you cant sms to an email address in the UK it doesnt work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote