Skip to content

Simpleology

Deciding “what to build next” is hard. Your voice is the most important element of our decision process. Don’t be shy – tell us what you want. But please look for the feature you want first, and if it’s already there, cast your vote. If not, start a new topic.

699 results found

1. Create a Streak Tracker

I find the SMD streak to be very motivating. Some days things get crazy, or I start my day at an early meeting. I may occasionally only do the brainstorm and decide at 8PM, but I get my SMD at least 5 times a week, and have a 91+ streak going now.

I would like the option to create a streak counter for recurring tasks or trackers that I can put in my dashboard or see during SMD.

"Did i do some form of eustress today? Check. "
    "Did I call on at least 4 prospects today? Check. "
    "I…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Plug-in for Google Apps

I run my business on Google Apps, using GMail, GCal, GDrive etc. Many 3rd party apps for CRM and project management have a plug-in for GMail that allows you to interact with the app right from within GMail. Examples are Streak (projects and pipeline), Pipedrive (pipeline mgt), Contactually (CRM) etc.

This makes it easy to integrate actions in mail, contacts with Simpleology.

What triggered this was when i tried to invite a new person into a project. I couldn't do it from the contact manager (I almost couldn't find the contact manager!). After contacting support the work around was to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Vacation Mode

When going on vacation, I am at remote locations with no internet connection. I do not use Simpleology during that time but to text an item to dream catcher of things I think about for reminders when I return. This is more for streak counting than anything else. Maybe a button to turn streak counter on or off. Maybe a vacation tab with dates you can highlight, when entered, streak counter will be turned off during that time. Thanks.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use something other than a mouse

Daily Targets drive me crazy. I do everything on an HP Envy. It is almost impossible to slide and move things without a mouse. I don't want to buy a mouse just to occasionally move something in Simpleology.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to simply print lists - and - one step further... add multiple lists together if we want to print on one page these multiple lists

I use Simpleology as a manager... I have multiple (7) managers that report to me. I have a list for each one. When I create tasks, I send those tasks directly to those lists. I meet with everyone of those managers each day. It would be nice if I could simple consolidate any of my lists (by clicking a box) and either export them to .csv/pdf format, or print them directly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update the Simpleology Omnibox and Add-on for the latest version of Opera

While having installed the simpleology omnibox and add-on to the latest version of Opera (Opera 22), dreamcatcher items are not being added, thus rendering the simpleology omnibox and add-on redundant in Opera. Please update, thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve Tracker Math

Tacker Math is FANTASTIC!

However there is one major Beta flaw with it. You don't always enter data points every day, so it results in Tracker Math graphs galloping down to zero the days you did not have a need to enter any new data.

The second Beta flaw with it is that - Why wait a day for it to calculate the Math tracker data points, why not instant.

In general I really love this Tracker Math!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Publish Simpleology API

The api would be used to access data and automate project/tasks or trigger events in Simpleology

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. training

Navigate through the training so that when my pc bombs, as it often does, I dont have to go through the whole schpiel all over again to get to where I was.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to select Start the week on Monday

Ability to select Start the week on Monday (or any other day if that is necessary). This feature would make your tool more international.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Display trackers in multiple chart styles. ie bar chart, pie chart, etc

The tracker feature is great, but the report is quite limited. ie, I'm interested in tracking how many phone calls I make in a week. It doesn't matter to me when during the day I make them, but just need to know the total amount by the end of the week and how many I made each day. It would be great to be able to change the display of the tracker data to show in a bar chart form instead of the current linear form?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option To Switch The Tracker Metric Display From "Higher is Better" to "Lower is Better"

Currently the tracker graph only displays the chosen metric from low numbers at the bottom of the graph to high numbers at the top of the graph.

But what about metrics where a lower number is a good thing? (Like golf scores, or body fat percentage.)

It seems like it would make more sense to have the lower numbers represented by the "peaks" of the graph line, and the higher numbers represented by the "troughs" of the graph line under those circumstances.

This will be especially important if the feature to superimpose different trackers is implemented. That way, when we…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration with Jira

Jira is a leading project management solution for traditional and agile software development methodologies. There is often overlap between one's Simpleology lists and an agile "sprint" as setup in Jira. Additionally, Simpleology itself involves a sort of agile methodology to personal task management, so its connection with Jira would be quite powerful and time saving for individuals in software development, graphic design, construction or other industries that rely on Jira.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Further to the suggestion on sorting the Observation log Might I suggest that the circled pluses and minuses could be different colours?

It would be much easier to process I think if the pluses were blue and the minuses something else (black?). This supports the sort suggestion too, And a filter option to just see the Time, Energy or Money listings would be great... :)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Daily Targets Progress Bar: On Daily Targets there be a progress bar on each line as often I am making progress through the day.

Add energy and celebration with a progress bar On Daily Targets. The progress bar would tell me what percentage is complete and what still needs to be done. It could also be a gas gauge adding the fuel of completion to my day. Smiles, Jim

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Utilize Asana As Task Management Backend

I love Simpleology, it really helps me target what I need to get done on a specific day - it excels any other application I've used to accomplish this...but its task management isn't as robust as Asana (or many other products). I am suggesting that Simpleology use the Asana API to integrate with Asana (at least as an option). This could significantly reduce the amount of development time that needs to be spent on task management features. One could "force" the back-end to be Asana for all users or one could make it an option - for many individuals Simpleology's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "SMS/Email to Dream Catcher" feature should allow users to designate what each contact can/can not do.

This feature would be great for those who use this tool for collaboration, with assistants and virtual assistants. Each email and phone number should be limited to either sending or receiving info to and from the account. With a primary email and phone number that has the ability to do both.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have a way for a person to browse through projects and only see what applies to them.

When you have a team and a project wall for that whole team, It would be useful for an individual team member to be able to look at the project wall, and immediately see which projects and which cards and which tasks applied to them.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide an accountability owner for projects as well as cards and not only tasks.

I'd like to be able to delegate a full card to someone so that he/she has the responsibility of filling out tasks for the card. Maybe if the card has no task, the first delegated task is to fill out the card?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add functions to subtasks like main task

I would like to see most if not all the functions that the main task has added to the subtasks such as reminder, notes, schedule, etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Simpleology