How can we improve Simpleology?

Setup Recurring Tasks on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Custom Intervals

It would be convenient to setup Recurring Tasks for specific days. Similar to outlook, you can set the Recurrence Pattern by Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly. We can also specify which days each task occurs on.

Ex: M-F Edit Reports | 1st Monday of Every Month | T&Th etc...

292 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mario Murgado JrMario Murgado Jr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adam VerityAdam Verity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I certainly appreciate the fact that recurring tasks show up every time I go through "Start My Day". I, also, would like to see this feature added in addition to what we have now.

• Gunnar FoxGunnar Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this suggestion. There are tasks I would like to see turn up automatically on specific days of the week in my Start my Day Flow. Or on every other day. I do not prefer to do this manually.

• Garth BradleyGarth Bradley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simpleology already has Recurring tasks as part of the Start My Day flow. It's part of Lists. You can maintain a List of Recurring items. Then each day during your Start My Day session, you can decide whether to add the recurring item to your Daily Targets for the day. You can use this feature for tasks, reminders and positive statements to help with your Mind Set.

• Leslie WagnerLeslie Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have recurring tasks that don't happen at a specific time, so I want them in my daily targets rather than on a calendar.

• Francis JimenezFrancis Jimenez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like for this to work for recurring tasks like errands etc. Since I don't want to look at google calendar or any other app so i can make it a focused system.

• Jan ThaysenJan Thaysen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps also recurring by each 'Start my day', if you do 'Start my day' more than once a day

• Jeffrey KirkJeffrey Kirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Some tasks are monthly or quarterly. I don't really need to see them every day. That makes me numb to them as I never know when they're important without further thought.

• Lark CleggLark Clegg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make life SO much easier! I don't feel that the dreamcatcher and morning brainstorm allows me to let go of thinking on tasks when I have to constantly remember to add the recurring tasks separately. Of course, I can calendar them in Google calendar, but one thing I want from Simpleology is to eventually have ONE place I can do it all! :-D

Feedback and Knowledge Base