How can we improve Simpleology?

Instead of scheduling as an appointment in Outlook, schedule as a Task

The ability to schedule a Task in Outlook currently appears as schedule an appointment and not a Task. Please could it appear as a Task?

89 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Wendy BairdWendy Baird shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jim ShipsteadJim Shipstead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I already use Task's in Outlook, so being shuttled to Google Appointments in counterintuitive.

• Chad ArmstrongChad Armstrong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree Lori. For me Simpleology only gives me the option to post to main Google calendar. This is the one I share publicly. I would like to have the ability to schedule to my personal commitments calendar.

• Jennine MorelJennine Morel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great option - currently I do a print screen of the tasks I want to work on and then print it - I would also like the option to print lists out

• Willow S.Willow S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! Scheduling tasks for later and cluttering up an appointment calendar is less than ideal. I'd rather have an option to send a task to "google Tasks" instead of setting an appointment time. A clunky work around is to delegate to yourself but then this tool becomes monotonous and dull copy/paste entry ... not loving this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base