Delegate with e-mail, not bound to Simpleology
Reciever shoulden't have to have a Simpleology account.
Dave Mackey commented
+1 from me. Any news on this?
Kristopher Cargile commented
+1 on this.
It would also be extremely useful to have workflow management built into the email thread. Here's a basic use case:
- I delegate a task to my virtual assistant via email (our current workflow).
- She manages the task in the system that the VA service uses internally.
- Replying to the email thread (for example, to ask a question) adds a comment to the task.
- The owner of the task (me) receives an email notification containing activity detail.
- The owner could then also respond, reply, etc. via email.
- Tasks can be further managed using macros, e.g. reply with #complete to close, #drop to delete, and so on (see http://bit.ly/157Kq9r for an example of a very effective use of this).
Wouldn't this be a simple solution to both delegation and scheduling...